Announced to be released by June for the Samsung Galaxy S III, Smart Communications published its Samsung Galaxy S III Preorder Page in the web and already starting accepting preorders. For now it is only available for postpaid subscribers.
You can apply here
- Size: H x W x T- 136.5 x 70.52 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 129.5g
- Display: 4.8” HD Super Amoled
- Battery: 2,100mAh with up to 11 hrs (3G) talktime, up to 385 hrs (3G) standby
- Camera: 8MP rear and 1.9MP front facing camera
- Memory: 16GB internal & expandable up to 32GB
- *subject to color availability of colors
- SPECIAL FEATURES:
- Pop-Up Play- allows you to have picture-in-picture so you can keep watching a video even while other applications are open.
- S Suggest- a convenient portal that recommends apps based on your behavior and preference.
- Smart Stay- a Smart LCD on-off functionality which keeps the screen on when the phone detects your face & eyes looking at it.
If you want other carrier for the Samsung Galaxy S III like Globe, you can see it here
Latest posts by Jervie David Montejar (see all)
- Power Beats Earbuds Engineered For Athletes - April 10, 2014
- Top Tech Summer Essentials this 2014 you Don’t Want To Miss - April 1, 2014
- Parallels Desktop 9 for Mac Seamlessly Unites Windows 8 , Mac and the Cloud; Pushes the Envelope with up to 40 Percent Performance Improvement - March 24, 2014
- Acer Aspire E1 with Longer lasting power for you this summer - March 18, 2014
- MSI-ECS nails 5 distributor awards at the 2014 ACER e-Pinnacle Awards - March 7, 2014