Skype Offers Free Calls in the Phillipines for Customers Impacted by Typhoon Yolanda Haiyan
Skype did its part in helping the Philippines during the recent typhoon Haiyan or Yolanda by giving free vouchers for all Philippine users with Skype accounts to call their love ones anytime directly in the mobile/phone across the world.
From Skype through Email.
To our customers impacted by Typhoon Haiyan
Following the devastation and loss of life brought about by Friday’s typhoon, our thoughts are with everyone affected.
At this time, we know that getting in touch with friends, family and colleagues is vitally important. To help you do this, we’re giving you a credit voucher that will allow you to make up to 60 minutes of calls, depending on where you call in the world. You can also use it to send text messages directly from Skype. This can be redeemed immediately.
To redeem your voucher:
1. Go to skype.com/go/voucher
2. Enter your Skype Name and password
3. Enter the voucher code below and click Redeem*
We hope this gesture will help you reach loved ones and friends.
The people at Skype
Latest posts by Jervie David Montejar (see all)
- MSI-ECS nails 5 distributor awards at the 2014 ACER e-Pinnacle Awards - March 7, 2014
- Oracle awards MSI-ECS as Value Added Distributor for FY 2013 - March 5, 2014
- GCash expands presence, now available in all Puregold branches nationwide - March 4, 2014
- React Mobile App That Puts Peace Of Mind At Your Fingertips - February 26, 2014
- New BEATS MIXR: DJ Inspired Headphones - February 23, 2014